Just a suggestion for immersion.

Battletalon

I don't see this as being something that should be at the "TOP" of the "to-do list". but for a little bit I have been feeling that there was something that the game could use to immerse you a little while walking around leveling or just waiting for your next PvP run.

a radio.

it might have started with the rakghoul outbreak world event on Tatooine. the I loved the vids showing the newscasters . it got me thinking of something that could carry that feeling over into the rest of the game. games like GTA 3 added a radio with different stations, news stations, talk stations and music. fallout 3 had a few radio stations and even had tie-ins based on where you were at.

so just a thought Bioware, a radio would give you a lot to work with in terms of adding content and immersion to the game.

keep up the good work guys. :ph_thank_you:

I really like your idea but I fear that on the empire controlled planets, they'd force us to listen to patriotic messages all day long. Joking aside, they could even offer the option to listen to swtor podcasts inside the game.

Mmmh...actually this is really an awesome idea, and I have to disagree that it wouldn't be too hard to implement at all.

Example: our starships! We could have a small icon that would transmit brief text/sound messages like a radio. Different stations for each classes: voice of the republic, imperial channel, smugglers/hunters catch of the day, wookie hits, tranquil of the jedi, the sith roar, etc. Each one will transmit different messages, announcements, even songs and tunes.

Seriously, this whole idea of adding different stations will definitely increase the sense of immersion into the game and of course, the quality will increase big time. I fully support this idea, my friend.

Edited by zorroazul