What's up with Maintenance 4 times a week...

Zellec

I mean seriously this is starting to detract from me wanting to play.....I play at night so it's right in my prime-time... can't you people get it together and do it once a week... for crying out loud I never played a game that was so consumed 4 - 8 hour maintenance.....get it together...:mad::confused:

So you are mad because they are trying to put in fixes as soon as they can? I play at night also and I have no problems with the maintenance.If it means they are fixing things then I am all for it. The sound glitches are much more annoying than the downtime.

I just wish. They chose different time for each maintenance, I'm in Australia so I get kicked off 10 minutes after I get home from work.

This is one thing that bugs me about developers haha. I understand they do it in a convenient time for their time zone folk, well, when most of the people in their time zone aren't affected, but it isn't helpful for others. Should be rotational.

:confused:

+1 for Maintenance frustration

Its great to stay on top of your game but when you work nights and your sleep schedule is as such... these 2x a week maintenance sessions are seriously frustrating.

I really enjoy the game.... when I can enjoy it... if you know what I mean :) I can prepare for a "set" night/morning maintenance session a week, but more than 1 is asking a lot from a subscriber/customer.