Jedi Sentinel Has anyone else noticed?

Rajiku

Anyone else notice with the Jedi Sentinel Combat Spec that the Defensive Forms speed bonus in Ataru Form Doesn't Stack with your Sprint. Shouldn't it? I mean after all you did spend two skill points in it. I feel like the Ataru form user loses Two skill points.

Not regularly but i have. It by itself in PVP is almost to small of an increase to make a difference i have had ample amount of classes outrun me with this insignificant boost.

It might not feel like a lot, but melee uptime for a melee class is very important. Getting to your targets a little quicker will result in a good amount of increased overall damage, even in PvE when target switching is required.

It doesn't "feel" like it, but there was a lot of math done around talents like this in WoW, and they all ended up being significant boosts to damage anywhere that running in/out and target switching/moving was needed.

I will say i agree with you in battle the skills were calculated to help. My thought on it was more about the out of battle Speed i believe it should Stack with Sprint because the skill says it gives a 15% speed increase when ataru form is active Ataru form is still active outside of battle regardless if you have sprint on or not.

I will say i agree with you in battle the skills were calculated to help. My thought on it was more about the out of battle Speed i believe it should Stack with Sprint because the skill says it gives a 15% speed increase when ataru form is active Ataru form is still active outside of battle regardless if you have sprint on or not.

From an "RP" standpoint I still think it's fine the way it is.

You're getting a speed boost when in your fighting stance. When you are running from town to town, you are sprinting, not fighting, so you wouldn't be in your fighting stance. (Yes I know the buff is still on your character, but you're not "using" it).

You can't logically be Sprinting and in your Fighting Stance at the same time, despite that fact that both buffs appear on your character.