pvp schematics war hero and war hero rated

netskink

Hello

I am confused. My understanding is that you can crit-craft augment slots in any orange crafted armour. I also understand you can transfer mods/enhancements/armors to any piece of orange gear regardless of orange level.

So, why is there two $50K boxes for sale by the pvp vendor for war hero and rated war hero schematics. What benefit do these pieces of gear have over a lvl 11 piece other than their looks?

John

Hello

I am confused. My understanding is that you can crit-craft augment slots in any orange crafted armour. I also understand you can transfer mods/enhancements/armors to any piece of orange gear regardless of orange level.

So, why is there two $50K boxes for sale by the pvp vendor for war hero and rated war hero schematics. What benefit do these pieces of gear have over a lvl 11 piece other than their looks?

John

No benefit, just for looks.

That is what I heard on another forum as well. I thought it might have to do with set bonuses or something. I've read about people being upset that set bonuses did not transfer between pieces. I've yet to buy a warhero or battle master piece so I am not sure.

Very odd that they would put this in the game. Very odd indeed.

Do you know what is difference between rated WH gear and non-rated? Yep, looks, nothing more. It's there for people to show off how good they are. And since they might want to use augments, there comes craftable gear that could crit, and still have looks of best status gear.

Do you know what is difference between rated WH gear and non-rated? Yep, looks, nothing more. It's there for people to show off how good they are. And since they might want to use augments, there comes craftable gear that could crit, and still have looks of best status gear.

Once you craft those are they BoP or BoE?

The gear has a shiny metal helmet and orange/yellow and green pants.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDCdJT4bszE

Sadly, if I wanted a cosmetic look, I would go for a black ninja suit. This seems like a HUGE credit sink with little benefit.

It is a credit sink nothing more nothing less they charge us out the arse to remove mods so we have a reason to grind....