Healing Useless in PVP too WEAK

AdamChattaway

I'd just like to add my thought to the discussion:

I'm a level 50 combat medic, running in full champion pvp gear and some raid items for implants etc.

Healing is far from underpowered or weak. I run with a level 50 sentinel most of the time, and a lot of the time with 2 level 50 shadow tanks mixed in. IF you have a tank guarding you, you will not die, simple as that. The amount of times I have tanked 6 or so people in say a voidstar while being guarded I cannot count. You have to use cooldowns effectively and time your instants well. A lot of commandos I see try just stand stilll and healbot which is what gets them killed, granted at a lower level this is all you probably can do but once you get the probe and bacta infusion, you are somewhat more of a mobile healer. Not the extent of an operative as such but still, enough to kite a couple of people. I feel the commando is in a good place right now in pvp. We are not a squishy healer and have some great burst healing with cd's.

As for those people who say dps sucks as healing, im sorry but you are so wrong, I have many 2v1 and 1v1 just because of the instant heals, kolto bomb and medical prboe. All you need to do is kite them and kill them off, which can be done very quickly if you have say the pvp trinket and 30 stacks buily up ready to spam charged bolts. (this is more based to the guy before me who says a sorc can burst you down). Because they cant.

My only complaint about healing in pvp is the fact that medals are so broken it makes me sad. If you ONLY heal in a warzone, you can rack up like 4 medals once you get the 300k mark which is doable in most warzones. If you add some dps in there perhaps 6-8 in a warzone on average. Where as a shadow for example, can spec fully into dps and still use guard, and easily achieve 12+ medals a game, the valor gap after a while because HUGE. However I feel that is for another topic.

This isn't very well written but in conclusion I feel healing is in a good spot if you know what to do. And of course... fix the damn raid frames ><

Edited by Epo_Bleepo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic