Marauder Ability Cycle?

aisp

Hi i just made a Marauder and he's lvl 11. I'm having trouble adapting game style play form my main toon which is a BH Merc Healer. Any suggestions as to what my cast bar should have on it and what kinda rotation i should be using for Carnage which is what i started to spec in.

well at lvl 11 there isnt much of a rotation since you really dont have any talents yet. its basically saber strike and vicious slash. then berserk when you build enough fury. once you get ataru form and towering rage. force scream plays a huge role. then once you get gore, gore+ravage combos can destroy almost anything and finish it off with an auto crit force scream that will also negate armor due to gore. then once you get massacre u ditch vicious slash and only use massacre. at lvl 40 rotation should be

charge->battering assault->massacre->gore->ravage->force scream and then if you need rage throw in a saber strike but you shouldnt need to do this more than once every fight as battering assault should be off CD.

Step 1: Place your haed on your Keyboard.

Step 2: Start rolling

Step 3: Repeat from step one.

Sorry, couldn't resist and the post above already covers most of it ... when leveling of course you don't have as much of a rotation because most of the time you fight multiple mobs and Smash becomes very powerful because of it and DoTs are less useful than in 'real' fights. Carnage is rather nice, not because of any of the damge skills, but the increased run speed.