Still no Purple Mid range LS Crystal.

Solomace

Hi peeps,

I was under the impression that when 1.2 hit, certain 50 only or rare crystals were going to become available at mid range and not just at 47-50. Is this not the case?

I thought after a few days, someone would have had the schematic and purple colour crystals (and other colours) would be available to sell/buy on the GTN. Mid range I thought would be 25-35?

Have I got this wrong or has Bio lied? Are the schematics that rare that this is why they haven't been seen on the GTN?

My server is always heavy or full with 300+ on the fleet seen quite regularly, so I thought someone would have the schematic and be able to sell the crystals?

BTW I'm a Rep.

Can anyone shed any light on this or do I have to wait until 50? If so, still disappointed that I cannot get this crystal at low levels. TOR head shows plenty of purple crystals were available at low levels right up to then end of beta, but for some reason, BIO decided to take them off vendors and mission rewards.

Many thanks :wea_04:

No one ever said there would be low-level purple crystals. There ARE low level MAGENTA crystals, however. They are kind of rare at the moment, as there is a chain of events involved in obtaining the mats and patterns, just like before. I don't expect to see alot of people putting in the effort for a crystal that'll be out-leveled in 4-8 levels, to be honest.