The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Who plans on doing this sooner than later....

Skitlz

Getting GW2 or The Secret World and staying there for the pvp and change of scenary. GW2 doesnt have Heal/tank/dps it has DPS/Support/COntrol classes and The Secret world has an open leveling system where you dont gain levels you gain more skills. FUll character customization and a pretty need story with zombies/vampires/werewolves and such.

Already tried TSW and its crap, i'll probably be off to GW2 though, it's a no brainer.

what about TSW didnt you like if you dont mind me asking? I looked at it and i like the way it flows and the progression. Just wanting to talk to someone who has first hand experience.

Already tried TSW and its crap, i'll probably be off to GW2 though, it's a no brainer.

Control isnt necessary CC in that game and Support is stuff like shields and blocks, etc best way i can describe it is support is a (discipline priest from WoW). Their are heals int he game and some classes have more than others however you wont be dropping bomb heals non stop. you will have other jobs to do while healing.

damage, support, and control huh... so it's going to be CC and focus fire the whole time in GW2 huh.

From what I gathered, it's trying to break away from the mold of healer/tank/dps. Instead they're trying to focus on class interactions and teamwork giving each class ways to keep themselves alive to a degree.

I mean if you think about it, it's close to what real life would be like. It's not like you're going to have your fat friend sit and taunt monsters and creatures while everyone else just pegs away at them.

No, instead you're all going to be running around with each person distracting them while your teamates set up some sort of combo.

support is same like heal, just in other way, i guess though its less annoying than dropping health down to 10% and then seeing it going back to 80%...

i might get GW2 not sure though, also have 60 days left on SWTOR.. and one more 60 days game time card :/ what to do.. zzzz

Getting GW2 or The Secret World and staying there for the pvp and change of scenary. GW2 doesnt have Heal/tank/dps it has DPS/Support/COntrol classes and The Secret world has an open leveling system where you dont gain levels you gain more skills. FUll character customization and a pretty need story with zombies/vampires/werewolves and such.

Played Age Of Conan so never ever will i play a Funcom game again, they can not fix anything. (never is maybe to strong word but it must be a extremle intresing game before i go to Funcom game again)

When i get board of SW then maybe i will try GW2.

Hey folks,

While discussing other games is certainly something of interest to people, we ask that threads started on these forums be directly related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. As this thread is off-topic we'll be closing it at this time.

Thanks for your understanding.