The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Jedi Consular/Sage seeks a home

Sythewyn

My name is Sythewyn and I play on the Sith Wyrm server on the republic side as a Jedi Consular/sage. I am looking for a guild of mature players who enjoy socializing and just enjoying the beauty and fun of the game and are not Raid/PvP obsessed. I can play some during the week when i can, but mostly weekends. If you feel your guild could be the answer to my prayers, please send me a mail in game!

Greetings Sythewyn!

Should you wish to look into joining a guild, guilds recruiting would be advertising in the special recruitment subsection within the Server Group Forums. More specifically, you can find your Guild Recruitment forum for the Sith Wyrm server located here:

Guild Recruitment and Looking for Guild

Additionally, we have a wonderful resource that's been created by members of our community, The Ideal Guild Quiz! that may help you find the people you're looking for.

To any guilds reading this, please do not use New Player Help for recruitment, as we do not allow recruitment outside of the designated areas.

We hope this helps! :)

• 1 month later...
Welcome! I am Albert and also play on the Sith Wyrm server. Message me at Wangster or Alma-knack. Also part of a guild for older/mature players and if you may be interested please message me. Edited by Albertwang