Stat Padders

Sathid

You know who you are,the guys that save up for big AOE's,the healers who try and squeeze every little heal off even when not needed at turrets etc to pad.

I have found that these guys often call themselves the best or better than everyone else and are the most vocal in WZ and General chat.

But here's a little secret,those numbers are very misleading in the grand scheme of Objective WZ's your extra 100k of stat padding does nothing remotely for the group,its just for you to stroke your ego and that's fine, but if you think people dont know,your kidding yourself.

You know who you are,the guys that save up for big AOE's,the healers who try and squeeze every little heal off even when not needed at turrets etc to pad.

I have found that these guys often call themselves the best or better than everyone else and are the most vocal in WZ and General chat.

But here's a little secret,those numbers are very misleading in the grand scheme of Objective WZ's your extra 100k of stat padding does nothing remotely for the group,its just for you to stroke your ego and that's fine, but if you think people dont know,your kidding yourself.

I'm not sure what the point of this is... are you just calling out these so called "stat padders"? If so, why? Who cares?

Also, while I can conceive of obtaining 100k damage through "padding", overheals don't count for healing so outside of sorcerers who damage themselves and then heal themselves back up there isn't really a way to obtain any meaningful "padded" healing numbers.

I'm not sure what the point of this is... are you just calling out these so called "stat padders"? If so, why? Who cares?

Also, while I can conceive of obtaining 100k damage through "padding", overheals don't count for healing so outside of sorcerers who damage themselves and then heal themselves back up there isn't really a way to obtain any meaningful "padded" healing numbers.

Nope i see it often and these people proclaim themselves great players,i beg to differ i mean i could do the same if i wished to but the way the medal system works it has no benefit really,they do it for the sake of bragging,even saw one say "i always top the chart" i really dont care tbh and hey id rather have someone pushing buttons than being a mouth breather just standing there.

Nope i see it often and these people proclaim themselves great players,i beg to differ i mean i could do the same if i wished to but the way the medal system works it has no benefit really,they do it for the sake of bragging,even saw one say "i always top the chart" i really dont care tbh and hey id rather have someone pushing buttons than being a mouth breather just standing there.

Well, you obviously do care to some degree or else you wouldn't have taken the time to come here and post this. :confused:

Healing someone is never padding a stat. It is preparing your group for the next battle. Alot of DPS/Tanks for some reason do not heal themselves to 100% between fights so it is up to me.

Well, you obviously do care to some degree or else you wouldn't have taken the time to come here and post this. :confused:

To a degree,because im sure many people run across these guys or for that matter there is many that post here,no im sure of that lol,i guarante that.

They fall in the late teens age as well,atleast from my experience speaking to them,and hey nothing wrong with age but to state they are better because of stat padding? no im gonna start calling them out on that if they belittle others around me.

Edited by Sathid

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.