Would you pay for INSTANT EGA access?

Blinkewm

Would you pay and the price?

I'd throw a $20 to bioware if they let me in as soon as i sent this for instant EGA..What about you guys?

Erm, I have already paid £5 for early game access and I haven't got so I am not giving more money away.

Erm, I have already paid £5 for early game access and I haven't got so I am not giving more money away.

::rolley-eyes:: Check your receipt again...that $5 is a pre-order fee, not an early-access fee.

@OP, I'd not pay because, like someone else already said, I'm having way too much fun watching all the QQ posts spring up on the boards.

::rolley-eyes:: Check your receipt again...that $5 is a pre-order fee, not an early-access fee.

@OP, I'd not pay because, like someone else already said, I'm having way too much fun watching all the QQ posts spring up on the boards.

:rolleyes: I am sick of people saying this! I HAVE paid £5 for EGA!!!!!

From Origin store:

Pre-Order Fee Includes:

Early Game Access

Color Stone (Virtual Item)

Your card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of the game. After 24 hours this pre-authorization will be released and you will ONLY be charged £5 for the Pre-Order. The balance will be charged when the game is released. If you have questions, please see our Pre-Order FAQ.

And oh look, it says PRE-ORDER FEE and EARLY GAME ACCESS!!!!

I AM PAYING FOR EGA FFS!!!!!!!!!! I never have ever before PAID EXTRA for pre-ordering anything!

Edited by Mace_UK