PvP>PvE

Thermonuked

after 1.2, i took the mods out of my ugly rakata skirt and put them into a swanky new pair of orange trousers, only to find that the set bonus disappeared and after a /bug report was told that its working as intended, however, if i take the mods out of PvP armour, the bonus stays with the armoring mod, i find this very very imballanced towards the pvp'ers as i hate my end game PvE armour just as much as as i hate the new PvP armour

It is WAD as only the new armor in 1.2 has the set bonuses attached to the armor mod. BM is considered new. Rakata is not.

I have full BM, but only 2 Rakata and 2 Columi set pieces (not chest). I bought a augmented chest, put in a 58 (whatever, top level) armor mod I bought, put in a 56 modification and enhancement and a 50 augment. Wearing that, I have the set bonus, as you only need 4 pieces for that, and I can use the color match to change any other piece to match that chest piece. It is the only way to get an augment and color scheme, plus keep the set bonus if you do not have Campaign or Black Hole armor.

Edited by AAmedeo
delete one word, spelling too

It means all the armor models before 1.2 won't have movable armoring slots, where the set bonuses are located. Any piece of gear put in 1.2 and beyond have movable armoring. With older set bonuses being worked on in a future patch. Do any of you people even read patch notes or do research? This has all been well documented.

fortunately, i only did the pants, as i'm a guy, i play a male character, and spending the rest of my gaming life in an ankle length dress really didnt appeal to me, and while the armouring mods from new rakata/columi are bound to the same slot they came from, they dont seem to carry the set bonus, even the ones i got on the weekend for my sentinel.

besides, i really dont want to collect a whole new set of rakata which i already have and others might need, in order to be able to change my appearance, its bad enough that crafters cant make any decent end game mods, its costs nearly 33k to remove each mod from rakata gear, or 500k for the whole set, and for that i lose the set bonus, its rediculous

It means all the armor models before 1.2 won't have movable armoring slots, where the set bonuses are located. Any piece of gear put in 1.2 and beyond have movable armoring. With older set bonuses being worked on in a future patch. Do any of you people even read patch notes or do research? This has all been well documented.

its open to interpretation what that means, if it had said armor introduced after 1.2 it would have been clearer, on pts the older armour moved with set bonuses, it was only taken out at the last moment, so its easy to get confused when things change from one day to the next