Merc pyro and arsenal need revising for PvP

sithlordcip

Mercs are the most underpowered class of all in pvp, we are pushed around,stunned, our shield sucks, our survaivability is lowest.

Why are people saying Pyro is good in pvp? pyro damage sucks you cant bring anyone to half hp.

Bioware screwed Mercs so bad im gonna roll Powertech.

Mercs are the most underpowered class of all in pvp, we are pushed around,stunned, our shield sucks, our survaivability is lowest.

Why are people saying Pyro is good in pvp? pyro damage sucks you cant bring anyone to half hp.

Bioware screwed Mercs so bad im gonna roll Powertech.

<blink> I think your mistaken. Pyro is good for pvp and I have never had a problem. I don't have any problems getting medals pre-patch or post patch. If anything I average 10 medals a warzone post patch and I can always count on getting around 7 on a loss.

I don't know how you play but one on one I can hold my own again most classes.. healers are still kind of a hit/miss kinda fight because some are smart and some wait too long to heal themselves and that's were ED and JB come in to interupt healing. I'd have to say survivability is not up to the character its up to the user. I pick my battles and sometimes you have to run when you get mobbed, just the name of the game.