Amount of particles and smoke

Numeanor

Can we please get some options in video settings to reduce particle and smoke amount in space combat missions? Sometimes there is so much smoke I don't even see where I'm going or what I'm firing at. :) And this would reduce some stress on my old faithful gfx card :3

/signed

an option to tone this down would be great, logged in today at the site of the crashed ship where the rakghoul missions were, then as i turned to look at it my fps dived off a cliff due to the smoke, turning back around to face the desert caused it to skyrocket back up though. Particle effects actually seriously affect my fps anyways, hope we get an option to turn it down.

• 4 weeks later...

Reviving this a bit but I agree, this the a huge performance issue in playing the game. I'm already all low settigns but I don;t get why this isn't an option? at least some means to reduce how much shows would be better than nothing. I looked back seeing if anyone else had this issue been a lot of posts for a while but no indications of a response. Is Bioware even looking at these?

Though maybe there was a response haven't seen. Really think performance for as much range of machines as possible should be a high on list. The more people can run this game the more people there will be playing and paying to play.

• 2 years later...

/sign

Over 2 years later and still no way to manually adjust particle count or quality.

Truly disappointing. :confused: but not at all unexpected. :mad:

BioWare -- Get your act together and stop trying to placate us with cartel fluff, your community deserves better.

Edited by KonaiNobi