1.2.1 patch notes

Black_anto

Is that what it says? No not at all.

It says basically that apparently there's a bug where custom (orange) items were not receiving a prompt to roll on them. Never seen the bug so maybe it was rare.

"A prompt to roll on them"? "To roll" on something is a bit of jargon that I'm not familiar with, hence why I asked what it meant. Now that it's not nearly four in the morning for me, I thinking a bit better, and what I'm thinking is that "to roll on them" refers to looting in a group, where you "roll" to get items above a certain quality. If this is indeed what they are referring to, that means the bug that they possibly fixed prevented custom (orange) items from being put into that lottery system when in a group.

Anyways, I still want those new custom (orange) armor schematics from Underworld Trading that they promised us. I know that they put in the new custom (orange) weapons and some PvP armor, but if I wanted PvP armor, I'd do PvP, and if I wanted to do PvP, I wouldn't have joined a PvE server.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the QA testers I hired in Austin did some contract work for Bioware, and from the way this person describes it, Bioware does a pretty good job of reproducing and tracking defects, much better then my company probably does from the sounds of it. I work in the financial industry too and we're legislated to holy hell on all the processes we have to go through. I can guarantee they aren't just throwing software over the wall untested.

Do they even test things they put in the patch notes? Seriously, what could they have possibly tested and saw it was working for it to not work for anyone on the live server?