Arsenal War Hero Armor

Hukhuk

All the war hero implants have less AIM then the battlemaster eliminator implants.

No idea where to go there. I have full battlemaster eliminator set but noticed that the combat tech equivalent highlights up (meaning I can buy it) when I put an item into my inventory to trade in. However there doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade between the battlemaster and war hero gear. I really want the combat medic war hero gear but can't figure out a cheap way to get it other than grinding the battlemaster gear for them first.

Anyone else kind of lost on what war hero gear to buy?

All the war hero implants have less AIM then the battlemaster eliminator implants.

No idea where to go there. I have full battlemaster eliminator set but noticed that the combat tech equivalent highlights up (meaning I can buy it) when I put an item into my inventory to trade in. However there doesn't seem to be much of an upgrade between the battlemaster and war hero gear. I really want the combat medic war hero gear but can't figure out a cheap way to get it other than grinding the battlemaster gear for them first.

Anyone else kind of lost on what war hero gear to buy?

You will still want the set piece bonuses, so you will be stuck with getting them initially unless you are fine with the battlemaster armor mods. Then you need to work on getting pieces that fit what you want. For the most part eliminator gear is poorly developed. So you will have to grind even more gear to make it the way you want.