battlemaster commendations worthless

Raamah

I was saving up to get my bm lightsaber prior to 1.2. Now I have two bm comms that are absolutely worthless. The only thing I can buy with them is a "grade 6 Pvp crafting box" and there's no way to cash them in. That's two pieces of bm gear just sitting in my bag that I can never use. I got shifted. Are they gonna do something about this? Some way to.cash em in? Did they even think about this?

Yeah, it sucks how they sprung patch 1.2 on us, without letting us know all the changes to PvP gear and vendors. If only they had let us know ahead of time you could have traded those tokens in.

It sucks how people don't pay attention and then get surprised at changes..

Whatever. Pointless to even post this. Some people don't play every day and get on the website every day. Some people have jobs and social lives and other stuff like that. I was trying to get my saber, couldn't log in for a few days, and by then 1.2 had hit. Whatever though, back to grinding.

Whatever. Pointless to even post this. Some people don't play every day and get on the website every day. Some people have jobs and social lives and other stuff like that. I was trying to get my saber, couldn't log in for a few days, and by then 1.2 had hit. Whatever though, back to grinding.

The changes to PvP vendors was known for weeks.

Some of us have jobs, and families, and are working on our higher education, and still manage to spare 5 minutes a week to check a website, especially when we know big changes are coming.

didn't you get the email about 1.2? There was SEVERAL email (I got at least 3) talking about upcoming 1.2 patch. It took me about 10 minutes to read it all (all the patch notes)

From a straight currency perspective the tokens to buy were 1000/1000. I am willing to bet most people did that with all WZ tokens so 1 BM token is worth like 4k wz tokens, no reason it couldn't at least be converted back to 2k wz tokens though, really what would it hurt?

To be honest, its up to you to keep up with information like this, I work 60 hours a week (at work right now, lunch break on my computer)

You can always find time to read up a little, its not very hard, I checked patch notes while my girlfriend was in the shower. Or if you have an iPhone/smartphone, something to do for number 2

No excuses they gave a lot of notice, as for changes...adapt

To be honest, its up to you to keep up with information like this, I work 60 hours a week (at work right now, lunch break on my computer)

You can always find time to read up a little, its not very hard, I checked patch notes while my girlfriend was in the shower. Or if you have an iPhone/smartphone, something to do for number 2

No excuses they gave a lot of notice, as for changes...adapt

I never have time to do that while she is in the shower.... I usually join her :D

But seriously, what would be the harm in converting them to 2000k WZ tokens?

I never have time to do that while she is in the shower.... I usually join her :D

But seriously, what would be the harm in converting them to 2000k WZ tokens?

2k WZ comms can buy 2-3 pieces of gear. While before it was effectively 4k comms to buy 1bm comm, that 1 bm comm would buy at best 1 piece of gear, so the conversion scale is already skewed.