what do I do with these commendations?

thewatcheruatu

I've got a level 20 gunslinger, and all I've really done over the past few levels is PvP with it. As this is an alt, I'll probably take it straight to level 50 this way, minus experience from class quests. My issue is I keep running into the cap on warzone commendations. So far, I've been burning them on warzone medpacs. But honestly, I hardly ever use them as a gunslinger, and I feel as though there's probably a more productive way to invest them (?).

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Just medpacs and adrenals for a while I'm afraid (assuming you already have the level 40 PVP gear); once you get to level 40 you can start trading in Warzone commendations for Ranked Warzone commendations.

The purpose of the level 40 gear is to keep you reasonably competitive till level 50, if you have easy/cheap access to item modifications the level 40 set loses it's value so just keep buying medpacs/adrenals.

Just medpacs and adrenals for a while I'm afraid (assuming you already have the level 40 PVP gear); once you get to level 40 you can start trading in Warzone commendations for Ranked Warzone commendations.

Not sure you can buy it before 40 anymore. Everything I try to buy on my alt outside of pots tells me that I have to be that level to use it. That actually includes the level 20 and 40 pvp gear. I could be wrong, but that seems to be the case as of 1.2.