Anyone Else Want Different Flashpoint Portals

TheLonelyTusken

So, I've been enjoying the game for some time, I have many gripes, but one that seems to get me most for some odd reason is that there are no flashpoints on other planets.

What I mean by this is that all flashpoints must be accessed through the fleet transports. To me, this just seems like a lazy way to jam pack in FP's, there might be some other convenient reason, but I don't know it.

In WoW, Lotro and many other good mmo's, the instance portals were all over the place, you would have to go all the way down through the volcano to get the Black-Rock Depths and have to travel a long way if you wanted the spoils found in the Scarlet Monastary(for Alliance that is).

In this game, they are all the same, it takes the effect of adventure and epicness that you wanted to put in by not giving a LFG tool. But if we just sit at the fleet anyways and don't think twice about traveling to get anywhere we need to go, then it seems like a LFG tool anyway, but without the convenience.

I know this sounds like a really stupid thing to complain about amidst all the very good complaints about the engine and yearly events and such, but I think it is really important to the way the game works. If there were more flashpoints scattered over planets, an example being Eternity Vault actually being on Belsavis, it would encourage exploration and get the population going, instead of just sitting on the fleet waiting around.

You created these wonderful environments Bioware, don't squander them.