The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Artifice - crafting interesting colour crystals

Bobsy

I'm blaming my own ignorance and assumption, since I spent absolutely no effort in actually researching this, but prior to 1.2 hitting I had assumed that when the crystal vendor was removed artifice would gain recipes for those colour crystals in various forms (white, purple, cyan, magenta).

I guess I was wrong? Maybe? I've certainly not seen any of these recipes (other than magenta) for sale, and the trainers obviously don't have them.

So: is it possible to learn to craft purple/cyan/white crystals, and if so, how do I go about it? What kind of mats are involved?

For Cyan/Purple, I know for a fact that the schematic for +41 expertise comes from the pvp crafting boxes (having received them). White Bioware said they were removing, and I have no idea if you can get Cyan/Purple for other stats (if you can, probably from somewhere in the pve areas - Corellia dailies drop Magenta... possibly Lost Island or EC for Cyan/Purple). Edited by Diviciacus

For Cyan/Purple, I know for a fact that the schematic for +41 expertise comes from the pvp crafting boxes (having received them). White Bioware said they were removing, and I have no idea if you can get Cyan/Purple for other stats (if you can, probably from somewhere in the pve areas - Corellia dailies drop Magenta... possibly Lost Island or EC for Cyan/Purple).

Which boxes exaclty and is the schematic boe?