Cross Server PvP Que

Larzi

I think it is a crucial to implement cross server PvP Que especially with Ranked Warzones. My server unfortunaly is a low populated server, and you can get a good 10 pvp matches in Sunday afternoon/evening at lvl 50. But most other times it is slim pickings.

I think the cross server PVP Que is sucha great idea, it keeps people from getting bored and once the Ranked WZs roll out it will help make the idea of a Ranked WZ team thrive. If ranked WZs roll out and the ques stay restricted to the server then my server will only have a hand full of Ranked WZ teams and the chances of them all being on to play together is slim.

Please implement cross server pvp ques.

I think it is a crucial to implement cross server PvP Que especially with Ranked Warzones. My server unfortunaly is a low populated server, and you can get a good 10 pvp matches in Sunday afternoon/evening at lvl 50. But most other times it is slim pickings.

I think the cross server PVP Que is sucha great idea, it keeps people from getting bored and once the Ranked WZs roll out it will help make the idea of a Ranked WZ team thrive. If ranked WZs roll out and the ques stay restricted to the server then my server will only have a hand full of Ranked WZ teams and the chances of them all being on to play together is slim.

Please implement cross server pvp ques.

/Signed

And u lucky to get 10 wz running......