Hutt-Hockey!

EntheosX

I am not the first one to think or express this, but we're tired of Huttball! If you have to have a warzone game parody an actual sport, why not Hockey? Hutthockey would simply be Awesome.

1) instead of skates, this game is played on Designated speeders.

2) In place of a "puck", you have some object (prolly puck shaped) be magnetized to your current speeder.

3) To "check" or dislodge that magnetized puck, you simply crash into the opponent! Then use ur own magnetize button, but the trick is to perfectly Face Towards the sliding "puck"

4) There is an actual Goaltender. it's not a player of course, but it does require skill to put the puck past this last line defender. The same button to "magnetize" the puck to you, can "shoot" it away, in the direction you face.

5) So you're wondering... where do the individual class skills/abilities come into affect? Speeders are the Only way to move the puck and score (like having a hockey stick). But... you can knock a person Off a speeder, therefore dead weighting the puck to where that speeder rider falls, and someone else can actually jump onto the speeder to take (magnetize) the puck.

6) Sounds crazy? I know. So what? It'd still be fun!

Flaws to this idea/wish/pipedream will be pointed out. I take no offense. Jus puttin this out there. I'm sure one of the Devs would Love to make this a reality :p