combat medic for pvp?

deets

I healed as a combat medic in PVP ever since launch (just changed over to DPS yesterday, and a few times in between).

To be honest, I grab EVERYTHING except first responder(tier 2, follow up after field training tier 1) for PVP. This maximizes healing, and survivability. Especially when you pop reactive shield, it increases your healing received by 20% when active, and you will be unable to be interrupted when shield is up(you can be stunned, unless you have full resolve, but that's different). So its very important for survivability. You heal for more, and you cant be interrupted and not be able to heal yourself.

And for the remaining points, 3 into the thing that increases Aim, (tier 1 on gunnery), 2 in the thing that increases rounds/kolto bomb damage(tier 1 gunnery), and the last point in special munition(tier 2 gunnery), since that increases tech critical rate by 3%(all your heals are tech). And like I said, I ran this build basically since launch, and I know I did very good(even for a while after the nerf to combat medics). There were times I was able to keep a gunslinger up 2vs4, and we beat them. But those days are over ever since the nerf.

Here is a link to my actual medic build.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800rfRoRdfdkqZMco.1

Assuming the site worked, never used this thing before. But figured I'd give it a try if it may be helpful!

Oh also if you have further questions, send me a mail/tell to "Andy" on "The Shadowlands" server, if I'm available I can discuss it in more detail.

Edited by AndyRWager
Furtuer info.