Operative leveling rotation?

Apav

Hey guys,

Basically I have the 2 columns of quickslots filled completely from abilities and items... and I probably don't even have to use half of them!

I'm level 12... what do you guys think is the average rotation for that level? Should I be using grenades at all?

Thanks

Here is a fine rotation, Open with backstab -> shiv -> booster stim -> overload shot x2 -> shiv. Use grenades to knock basic/weak enemies down and open them up for another backstab. Have booster stim up all the time. Use flashbang on groups of baddies if things get out of control. If needed use debilitate/flashbang and use a kolto injection or two on yourself. Use debilitate if you want to get behind a Strong enemy for a backstab if your companion is off on a mission. Don't be afraid to use blaster shot when closing distance., its free.

Carry a couple medpacks and don't be afraid to use cunning/endurance stims!

Early PvE leveling rotation doesn't really matter. Just keep using Shiv & Stim Boost, shoot things with Overload Shot, throw frags at groups, debilitate/backstab vs. strong and elites.

Just keep pressing buttons and you're good.

Edited by wixxkruppel

Against groups of standard/weak guys...open with frag grenade, shiv for TA, carbine burst, grenade again and they'll all be dead most likely.

Against a guy that won't die in a few hits...keep c dart and stim boost up while using shiv and backstab on cooldown. When those are on cd, you use Lacerate or Overload shot. You just have to watch energy doesn't get too low so your regen stays at the highest.

Standard mobs: Frag, shiv, burst, repeat. BS when Kaliyo has aggro.

or open with BS and do the same thing.

Strong: Dart, frag if standard near target, shiv/BS as able burst if you can hit other mobs nearby.

Stim is kinda pointless against standard mobs, once you get burst you'll have something to do with it.

Edited by Zerikin_Loukbel