LFG Tool

Rumbleskin

I would love to try more missions/operations/dungens or whatever the hell we are calling them but it hard finding a group. A lfg tool other then /lfg would make this game feel less singleplayer. I would like to que up for this kinda content and get transported right inside when my team of 4 or 5 are ready to go

What is it with people and these damn queue systems? it isn't that hard to travel around the galaxy.

What does traveling have to do with a LFG tool? A cross server LFG (flashpoints/operations/heroic quests) would be great for those that like to utilize that feature. I am one of those folks that like to queue up while leveling. It's good to be able to have more options in a game. If people don't like an option in a game, don't use it...it's as simple as that.

Greetings,

Our team is hard at work on a LFG tool and we are currently looking for feedback on this feature here.

To offer additional feedback, get more information on this feature, and to participate in the poll please visit the provided thread. We appreciate you taking the time to give us additional feedback.