Commando healer in EC 8 HM

FoxyWar

My guild is trying to do EC 8 HM and im one of the healers next to a scoundrel. Now i have extrema problems keeping my ammo up, i kind of manege to keep my tank alive but as soon as i need to heal a dps my ammo is gone. I can heal Lost Island HM with any combo of DPS with no ammo problems.

Now im looking for another combat medic who is healing HM EC for help on how you position your group we have 2 range dps and 2 mele.

Edited by FoxyWar

My guild is trying to do EC 8 HM and im one of the helers next to a scoundrel. Now i have extrema problems keeping my ammo up, i kind of manege to keep my tank alive but as soon o need to heal a dps my ammo is gone. Now i can heal Lost Island HM with any combo of DPS with no ammo problems.

Now im lookign fo anothe combat medic who is healing HM EC for help on how you position your group we have 2 range dps and 2 mele.

Now I'm a merc but don't let that bother ya. ;)

I can talk of the 2 first bosses. The first one has lots of avoidable raid dmg in the fight, so after a point, it is more about your raid guys being better than you yourself. Granted you don't have the healing output of either a sage or scoundrel, but the unavoidable dmg portion isn't nearly high enough to cause resource problems in itself. Remember to cure the DoTs, that may be a problem, they start to wear you down if left rampant. Overall if you are having lots of troubles, 1st look at the raid members, then look at the curing.

On the two tanks, don't get put on the stormcaller side. =P Firetank side is very easy compared to stormcaller ...

If you are talking of trash too, cc's cc's cc's. And some more cc's.

As long as all the ranged classses stay at least 25 yards away from Zorn at all times, you will not get the debuff he applies.

My guild tried last week to down those two, with me and a scoundral healing. We were unable to get them down. put in about 40 attempts over 2 raid nights and the best attempt we got was to about 10%. This week we changed it up. I went DPS and one of our Sages went heals. we got our Kill last night.

This was due to a combination of everyone in the raid understanding the mechanics much better and the sage putting out about 500 more HPS than I was on my CM. Even though I was in full rakata with 2 augment slots and the sage was in half pvp gear.

The scoundral made both of us look bad by doing over 2k HPS every attempt.