Swtor and Swg

Sulvan

I like that Swtor was a replacement for swg but i dont think it will ever be compareable.

Swtor has many aspects i like the story and the companions are great not to mention the graphics are great.

But when i look at swg i remember all the fun it was. There was no guided story or specific path. People knew what planets to go to to level at. They had an amazing housing system (best in my opinon of any mmo) good space combat. Not to mention it had huge planets it seems that swg was not just a game to play but it was meeting new people in the community. This game the community seems to act more childish over every thing.

Also i miss that they had city sieges would be fun as a officer calling in my reinforcements and calling in an airstrike to see a ship fly by attacking at-at's. Then pre combat down grade was fun the memories are great truly SWG was a revolutionary game.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Whatch this and you will see that this game meant something to people. Skip to 2:50.

SWG = another Life

SWTOR = just a game

SWG was part of your Real Life for all the many things stated in MANY threads.

TOR is a game with limited ability, that should not be limited. This is 2012 and the things being used/tried/added have been in MMO's for years......sad.

Take a look around and see.

I hope they get things right and better, but dang it. How could you make a game that does not have thing other SW games have had and had for years.

Not a huge SWG fan past NGE, but it had a lot to offer.