Imperial Players who degrade Repubs

Sathid

I would be interesting, for the sake of conversation... to see all the data from the "Illum" debacle. I distinctly remember posts from the dev team stating that they had the ability to see the metrics of the servers, I am overall curious just how much valor was earned, by server, by faction during that event.....

Im sure it varys,and like i said not all Imps did it,but it did have a large effect on WZ's faction wise,but so did the Sorc/Inquis army that went on for far too long,there is just too many things that helped gear up the Imperials from the get go.

Edited by Sathid

And with the new reward changes, it will be even easier, even if you are on the losing side most of the time.

Losing side most of the time,its kinda ,well not ironic but i bet on average Republic has 10 years of age over the Imperials,granted that is just my observation but i wouldnt doubt if im not far off.

Back to losing side,so i guess we are just cannon fodder for teens,tweens and their baddy toons and BW helped them every step of the way? maybe i dunno,seems like it.

Edited by Sathid