Looking for new server, please help!

Prugal

Im not a new player, but i lost interest in the game due to lack of players on my server. im looking for a server with a lot of active players. Preferably PvE server, looking for one with not "the best guild is here" but one of the servers where "theres a lot of people who raid here, lots of raiding guilds, not just one." Please help!

If possible, tell if its more favored on the Pub or Empire.

Thx!

My server Goluud Corridor is always pretty populated, I usually only noticed there aren't many people online due to the fact I haven't realised the time and to my surprise it's 2am haha.

There are also a lot of guilds I recognise on the server, I know for a fact the guild Mirage are quite successful when it comes to end game, they do quite a lot of raids, Hard Modes and Operations if I recall, my guild on the other hand Pulse l'Cie is about helping others with whatever they need for whatever reason, whether it be in-game questing, somewhere to hang out and be social, trading, crafting or just information about the game.

Whatever you're looking for then chances are you'll find something on our server which pleases you, consider it :)

Well if you're looking to join East Coast PvE, I'm on Shadow Hand. I have no problem finding groups for FPs (maybe sometimes finding a tank is hard), and you can somewhat easily pug a operation. Typically guilds will run and happen to need 1 or 2 people.

We have a decent amount of guilds, some that I know people in from running the fore mentioned, or even through open world. My guild is for PvP (though i wished they PvE'd more :) ), which the PvP has been good, but seems to be getting better since 1.2.

The Imperial side has more at a ratio around 1.5 Imps for every Pub. Before 1.2 hit, there would be ~130 players on Fleet, not counting on other planets. I have characters for both factions, and Pub side seemed to be ~70 on Fleet. My times for these numbers are between 7 pm EDT to 10 pm EDT (I work 3rd shift, so cant really say later).

Now since 1.2 hit, the Imp side has bumped to ~200 on Fleet, with Pubs to ~140 (I know this is off since I've haven't been to the Pub Fleet much since 1.2)

I hope you find a good server, and continue to enjoy the game!

Edited by DarcOptik

Jedi Covenant is a PvE East Coast server. It's always at least Heavy during evenings, it's very easy to team up for heroics/flashpoints, some guilds are huge (400+ members) on both sides, it's usually respectful in the general chat, a lot of players are very active in the pvp warzones and many are participating in the current Rakghoul Plague Event.