Computer time

Sekuu

I am now officially looking to craft my own beast. And I mean a beast... Not some little tweet that dies after 4 months.... Now my issue is.... Drum roll please..... :mon_eek: I would only be able to spend about $250 a month on it. And I don't know computers worth a tusken raider. So would someone by chance who knows computers and doesn't mind helping a poor man out post some good pieces for a complete computer straight down to a keyboard and mouse :ph_thank_you:

I am now officially looking to craft my own beast. And I mean a beast... Not some little tweet that dies after 4 months.... Now my issue is.... Drum roll please..... :mon_eek: I would only be able to spend about $250 a month on it. And I don't know computers worth a tusken raider. So would someone by chance who knows computers and doesn't mind helping a poor man out post some good pieces for a complete computer straight down to a keyboard and mouse :ph_thank_you:

I'd start by looking at what you want to run on it/use it for generally as this will dictate the storage capacity you require. You will get a lot of contradictory advice but really the best thing I found is look on websites for reviews, especially graphics cards and sound cards. I personally like Nvidia. The driver updates are regular and apply to a whole range of cards.