New Legacy Stuff

dstluke

Okay. I had an idea. With the new legacy stuff I can now get my lady toon all hitched and stuff which is great. However, there's one minor problem; I have to make a toon to hitch her to. This means if I want to play hetero, then I have to play a boy (ick). Since their marriages to their companions don't show up, I had an idea. Why not allow me to marry a friend's male toon? I have friends in the game who have expressed they'd like to marry their toons to other people's toons. I know I'd have fun with this. I wouldn't gain any skills or anything from their level 50s or anything, but we could have kids (each person would make their own child resulting from the child).

Anyways, I thought this would be a fun idea. Please consider it, Bioware Development Gods?

Okay. I had an idea. With the new legacy stuff I can now get my lady toon all hitched and stuff which is great. However, there's one minor problem; I have to make a toon to hitch her to. This means if I want to play hetero, then I have to play a boy (ick). Since their marriages to their companions don't show up, I had an idea. Why not allow me to marry a friend's male toon? I have friends in the game who have expressed they'd like to marry their toons to other people's toons. I know I'd have fun with this. I wouldn't gain any skills or anything from their level 50s or anything, but we could have kids (each person would make their own child resulting from the child).

Anyways, I thought this would be a fun idea. Please consider it, Bioware Development Gods?

There's no reason why you can't.

You just can't add it to your Legacy / legacy tree.

Marry each other all we want. Then just roll the kids [each one rolls kids, right?], and each one puts their kids as a descendent to the parent.

Yes, they'll be missing 1/2 the family. But one shows your side of the tree, the other shows their side of the tree.

It would get too confusing to combine multiple legacies into one tree. But what i said above is what it sounds like.

Then, if you'd like, design your own family tree, outside the game, to keep track of your overall family tree :D