Looking for new server

inspirational

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a new server as the one I am currently on seems dead (Fa'Athra). I'm a heavy PvP'er, and learning to PVE, ironic that I even bothered with a PVE server without actually checking its server load. I'm NA PST zone, also looking for a group to play with. Pretty dissapointing for me to reach lvl 50 in under a week including getting my valor 1-50 also which was fun at the lower levels but now being 50 the queues are long. I sometimes play odd hours. I don't really use this forum as I find it bothersome, haha :).

I'm hoping for some server suggestions with less QQ and moar PEW PEW, and maybe make new friends/groups perhaps even join a guild. I've only played one class (Assassin) and will most likely stick to that, maybe even try BH since they seem fun.

Sword of Ajunta Pall is a Light-standard East Coast PvP server. WZ Queues are very minimal. no planet queues. it has a pretty solid population. the only "dead" times i have noticed are early in the morning (7-10 a.m.) then picks up after that. Like most servers, it is imp heavier. if you seem to be interested check it out and if you are looking for new friends to play with, check us out: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=389352. if interested, send me a PM.