Future Live Events

Dan_McMan

I have been enjoying the Rakghoul Plague Outbreak and I look forward to more live events in the future.

For future live events I'd make the following suggestions.

-Perhaps instead of world bosses on a several hour timer, there could be two or three [Heroic 4+] missions. This would still encourage people to group but would be more accessible.

-If future live events involve acquiring a set of equipment, perhaps that equipment could be Bind on Legacy instead of Pickup... I won't really wear my containment armor on my Jedi Knight, but my Trooper would have loved it... she's level 'not created yet' though.

-It would also be nice if there was no RNG element. I know some players are having trouble getting the companion kit they'd like.

Thanks for the event Bioware!

Edited by Dan_McMan

• 2 weeks later...
I think a good idea for next event would be somethign to do with the rakata and have some kind of new technologies for items to work towards/buy. You could do alot of cool stuff if you did a rakata event i think.

Rumour has it that 1.5 will feature dailies on Rakata Prime, also known as Lehon, that planet you visit right before the star forge in KOTOR

Rumour has it that 1.5 will feature dailies on Rakata Prime, also known as Lehon, that planet you visit right before the star forge in KOTOR

I'm hip. That place is just kinda mentioned and never brought up again.

Awsome! I remember that planet, i believe the rakata had a compound there you had to do a few missions in before u went to the forge, but i might be thinking wrong bcuz its been a while since i played it.

But imagine the oppurtunity for new items to be brought into the game, Everyone knows the rakata were known for the dark side and for their technology. With this they could add in basiclly anything they wanted. Im a big Raider so when i think about it i think of the oppurtunity to add in a second set of rakata gear for each class. Ancient rakata gear is what it could be called and they could add all knds of new features to it. I would have a field day if i could help design a rakata planet and everything that comes with it