Trading BM for War Hero gear:

Ushela

Is it possible to have it changed so that I can trade ANY class set BM item for ANY WH class set item?

Example:

Currently, in order to get "force master" WH gloves I have to trade in "force master" BM gloves. Well what if Im wearing "force mystic" BM gloves but I want the "force master" WH gloves? I shouldnt have to REGRIND for a pair of BM gloves just because I want a different version of the WH gloves!

I mixed/matched the BM set so I could get the 2 set bonus of each inquisitor sorc class and have the stats that I wanted at the same time. OF COURSE you change the power/crit/surge mods all around for the WH set. For example, if the BM gloves had power, the WH gloves have crit (just an example, i dont recall exactly what they are but many items are changed up). Because I can ONLY trade set for set im getting screwed over and losing out on power which I need, and gaining more crit which I dont need. Please change this!

Conclusion: Change WH gear so it reads "requires 2000 comms and BM gloves" instead of "requires 2000 comms and FORCE MYSTIC BM gloves"

Edited by Ushela

I totally agree with the OP.

I'm stuck with an enforcer pistol on my scoundrel because it had more cunning then endurance compared to the healer pistol for BM. War hero is reversed. More cunning and crit surge on healer pistol and more endurance and accuracy on enforcer...

:/

Discovered today -

The crafted pieces crafted with 400 armormech are possible to be traded in for WH pieces.

Not sure if this is intentional, or a mistake that you should take advantage of.

I'd like to call it a bug, but as they have pretty much screwed everyone over for gear, maybe it was intentional.

I bought my War Hero Weapon and realized i forgot to remove my White Warhero Crystal from the Battlemaster Weapon :(

Ouch !

Failure-of the-day-award goes to me.

Anyway -it´s a clumsy upgrade system.

Edited by Sabredance

Wrong, they're there by incompetence and lack of foresight. Like warzones no longer aborting causing 4v8 matches, and BM pieces not updating properly.

BM pieces updated properly if you had the original mods. I had the forethought and saved the original mods on the bank ^happy Jugg^

yes... spend a whopping 2 days completing the dailies and you can buy the gloves you want

I already EARNED my BM pieces. And just because I have 3 BM pieces that I want to trade for a different set of the same WH piece doesnt mean I should have to REGRIND the pieces again. I need to swap chest pants and gloves, thats like 3300 WZ comms or something that will be WASTED due to this trade-up system that obviously wasnt well thought out...

Is it possible to have it changed so that I can trade ANY class set BM item for ANY WH class set item?

Example:

Currently, in order to get "force master" WH gloves I have to trade in "force master" BM gloves. Well what if Im wearing "force mystic" BM gloves but I want the "force master" WH gloves? I shouldnt have to REGRIND for a pair of BM gloves just because I want a different version of the WH gloves!

I mixed/matched the BM set so I could get the 2 set bonus of each inquisitor sorc class and have the stats that I wanted at the same time. OF COURSE you change the power/crit/surge mods all around for the WH set. For example, if the BM gloves had power, the WH gloves have crit (just an example, i dont recall exactly what they are but many items are changed up). Because I can ONLY trade set for set im getting screwed over and losing out on power which I need, and gaining more crit which I dont need. Please change this!

Conclusion: Change WH gear so it reads "requires 2000 comms and BM gloves" instead of "requires 2000 comms and FORCE MYSTIC BM gloves"

Agree, classes like Marauder who have only 1 set are lucky...

I agree you should be able to trade for the piece you want at any given time, after all we have the ability to respec, shouldn't we be able to get the gear for that spec without having to totally regear from the ground up.

I agree you should be able to trade for the piece you want at any given time, after all we have the ability to respec, shouldn't we be able to get the gear for that spec without having to totally regear from the ground up.

^+1 yes!

Any chance for a reply on this? BW as it stands many of your classes needs to grind no less than x2 War Hero sets just to optimize -too much accuracy or too much alacrity and not enough surge or power just as an example.