Pvp after dark

darkpagandeath

i used to be on shadow hand server , had 50 rauder that i spent al lot of time upgrading to BM gear.. then boom no cues... Moved to the swiftsure and started new character and boom CUES all the time.. i know that you dont want to re roll to a new server , but after i re rolled to a high pop server , i am really happy i did..

Also find a cool guild that you can roll with .. makes pvp and gaming in general a lot more fun :)

There is a reason PVP is dead. Your only option is to re-roll on a server with an active population. Then you get to wait through the insane login que. I haven't even heard rumors of when server mergers/transfers will happen except for the AP people who joined before the release in their country. You're SOL bud.

There is a reason PVP is dead. Your only option is to re-roll on a server with an active population. Then you get to wait through the insane login que. I haven't even heard rumors of when server mergers/transfers will happen except for the AP people who joined before the release in their country. You're SOL bud.

I play on Dark Reaper. I never have to wait more than a few min for queues. I have never seen a login queue. I play every day. You're exaggerating.

=)

Edited by LiQuiDMDH
typo