World Event & Rakghoul Disease

Ykicka

I shall put this more tactfully that I did in my ticket, under frustration.

I have gone outta my way to avoid getting this disease, however with daily quests to blow each other up and to collect DNA, and people clumping on the imperial fleet this is basically impossible to do (pvp terminals moving to your class door for for your ship etc.

While yes you have put in a stim to remove the disease, I suggest making it perminate for the duration of the world event, or keep the current timer on it, and make it so it survives through death.

My wish is not to detract from those wanting to do the world event, but give people who don't peace from the world event, thus making it a win win situation for both sides of the fence.

Also 2k a pop for the current stim is a bit steep, especially when leveling a toon up, since it doesn't survive after death.

• 2 weeks later...

This event ended the game for me. Giving Grievers a toy like the Rakghoul plague to spread to others is beyond irritating. Ghouls in Star Wars has always been and will always be a BAD IDEA. There are plenty of other

Cheesy MMO's (congratulations, SW:ToR is now among the cheeziest) that ghouls fit into the lore of. The Star Wars Universe? Really? What were you thinking, or WERE you thinking?

This is even worse than the daily quest of dellivering drugs to some Junkie living in a crashed space ship, or defeating the same Eshka lunatic.

And you wonder why your player base is mostly early teen boys?