Combat Medic PVP Spec?

Paelonic

Hey guys, I was just looking at our skill calc trying to optimize the heals in PVP with this patch, as we all know it's been a rough one for Combat Medics, I'm thinking about trying this out - http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#800dfRModfdkaZMZbcb.1

I was wondering if speccing enough into Assault for the Parallactic Combat Stims was worth losing the 3% bonus to crits and extra aim, doing this would obviously drop some of our overall healing but up the ammo management to where it's at least somewhat viable, while giving us some more Endurance (3%) along the way.

Thoughts?

1 cell every time you're CCd, I'd have enough cells to power 3 CMs! ROFL.

Personally I haven't had too much trouble with ammo management. But with the ammo changes, I'm moving towards slower, bigger heals. With that, I'd rather get the 3% crit, and more aim.

For that same reason I didn't take First Responder, but took all 5 in Potent Medicine.

I also took Advanced Tech for the slight increase (figured it was just a switch from Kolto Residue, 3% for 15 seconds, to 2% always).

Might not be the min/max spec to save all, but it works for my play-style and stats I'm stacking.