Developers a MUST read

Fiaw

I want to start off with telling you how much i love this game, but your game is dying. Not cause its bad, but because most servers have become a barren wasteland and hence become extremely boring too play on. I play on Firkrann Crystal and I cant stand too log in because there is no one too play with. Sometimes there are 20-30 people online in total. I do not have time to reroll on another server. Most of the people I talk to about this game including IRL friends are having the same problem I have and it really does take the fun factor completely out of this game. I took a huge break while still keeping my subscription, just because I support the direction this game is headed. However I will soon cancel my subscription just because there is really no one too play with on my server, Auction house is non existant, along with ques for bg's/flashpoints/friends/Group quests. Please either start merging servers quick, or allow free or even paid character transfers before you lose more subscriptions.

TLDR; Merge servers, or allow paid/free character transfers, or else this game will die very quickly and I would hate too see that happen.