pve/pvp viability 1.2

AedanWolfe

I don't get this 'need a good healer' thing. Am I suposed to thank healers for healing the guy who is the hardest to kill DPS in the game (everyone with better survivality is not a DPS) which is clearly the easiest thing to do as a healer? If a healer can't keep the easiest to heal guy alive, they probably should reroll as DPS anyway. Yes a lot of healers are bad but again if they can't keep the hardest to kill guy alive, why do you even have them on your team?

Darkness doesn't really need a healer, but if you do get the heals, it's not because your healers are good. It's call healers doing what they're supposed to do. If a healer can keep a Deception Assassin alive (and still keeping other people alive), you can say he's doing a good job.

This might sound strange but i love you lol... That is right.. Darkness is the easiest to heal but if they are good at that spec as you see the link above then you can wreak some people. But as madness or deception having healer on you is like giving ak47 a infinate ammo

It's called appreciate the person who allows you to do damage and most peeps hate to play it without heals is playing up hill both ways a good healer is the biggest difference in teams by miles........

Shouldn't the healer appreciate the one who is actually doing the work winning the WZ? I've seen 8 DPS won a WZ quite a few times but I think it's safe to say 8 healers will never win any WZ. And we're talking about the Darkness Assassin, probably the most self sufficient class in the game. If you just eliminate healing classes from the game, we'd probably be best off simply because we never really needed them. I don't hate healers. I just don't get why we're supposed to be impressed if they actually heal someone, especially when they heal the guy who is the hardest to kill. Again, if a healer kept a Deception Assassin alive without letting other people die, I'll give him props. Keeping me (Darkness) alive? That's just the minimum you have to do to be conisdered a 'healer', because I sure am easier to keep alive than anyone else you might be trying to heal.

Its a simple fact that I will not argue a good healer takes 10x to play over most any dps and makes the different far more than any monkey doing dps in a match. Its hard to find decent peeps that want to heal let alone be good at it. But I am out this is pointless.... Edited by LordbishopX