Site Guild HQ

TORPlayer

Did they take this down? And the Guild Recruitment forums too? I am re-subscribing in the summer when i get my new laptop and am looking for a good RP guild. Is there a way for me to scan through them or do i have to suck it up and find one in-game?

Hello there, TORPlayer!

We have a great section of the forums dedicated to server groups. If you're looking for an RP server, we suggest checking out the RP-PvE servers and RP-PvP servers. Every server has great events, and most of them are advertised here. This will help you get a feel for the culture of each community.

In addition, both sections have their own sub-forum for guild recruitment. Players looking for a guild are encouraged to create one thread in there, advertising what they are looking for. This will help you find the RP guild best suited to your play style.

Hope this helps! :w_big_grin:

Edited by Meluna

Did they take this down? And the Guild Recruitment forums too? I am re-subscribing in the summer when i get my new laptop and am looking for a good RP guild. Is there a way for me to scan through them or do i have to suck it up and find one in-game?

Try here an as the person from bioware said there are two types of roleplay servers.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309