Unofficial Russian Servers

Kaizergi

Starstorm One is NOT a russian server... It's English European.. Go play on Chunndar if you want a Russian PVP server as that was claimed as an UNOFFICIAL Russian server on DAY ONE of EA.

Lets keep Starstorm One for ENGLISH speakers.. thankyou!

Edited by Zennor

Come now, be nice to the Russians. They're accents are awesome. As a fat American, I would love to be in Russia. Where I can be a fat American tourist who can struggle to learn Russian.

Just wrote like a 4 paragraph reply and then remembered this is an EA game and bad posts can get you banned from all your games :rolleyes:

I hope they add russian servers.

In mother russia the server picks u !

Starstorm One does not welcome you as the "official pvp server". I'm sorry but u will not shine there since there are too many international players, and only U, the russians ( i'm not racist, I'm realist ) spam the chat in ur language, and dont switch to english when politely asked. I mean ur life must be really nice blessed with so much ignorance

So bottom line is, I don't care where u roll, but the moment u start spamming the chat in russian u will all get reported not conducting to the terms u agreed on when u joined that server.

Otherwise, the russian players are good man, stick ur head out ur FALALALALAAAALALALAAAA! They pvp good, they farm good, they ok. Kind of clueless when it comes down to english speaking groups but HEY you have an option to group with ur fellas.

Mother Russia, I respect you but don't over do it ok ? Abusing is not the answer !

Edited by AbusingTheForce

Nightmare Lands. PvE server.

So you picked one of the busiest servers to make the unofficial one for everyone in your country?

I find your lack of common sence disturbing. If you want your unofficial server to succeed I would suggest you go and pick a newer lower population one. You are currently hoping everyone wants a 1.5hour queue over a 20 min one.

Bad choice for everyone matey sorry to say.

So you picked one of the busiest servers to make the unofficial one for everyone in your country?

I find your lack of common sence disturbing. If you want your unofficial server to succeed I would suggest you go and pick a newer lower population one. You are currently hoping everyone wants a 1.5hour queue over a 20 min one.

Bad choice for everyone matey sorry to say.

You sir, before accusing someone else of a lack of common sense, should first make sure you don't lack it. You do. You are the one with no common sense.

Let me explain. The author of the post did not pick the servers for the Russians to populate, he simply stated the fact that these servers are already unofficially Russian. One thing I hate more than stupidity - arrogance. You sir are guilty of both.

• 2 weeks later...

Well ... its a pity we dont have an official server T_T

If its bothers you, i suggest you to pass on this servers .

Not a chance that Russian majority will suddenly learn english (and most importanly ... learn how to properly communicate with others in english >_<)

And of course, not a chance, that we will leave the server because someone dont like us

Too stubborn, i guess, we are ...

p.s. You cant deny it ... want it or not ... majority of Russian players will play on these servers

p.p.s. Oh and, dont be so scared ... some of us know english . So i'm sure you'll be able to find a company =)

Edited by Kzorsh