The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Zabrak legacy unlock

ebado

I have a question (or series of questions) for those with Zabrak unlocked on their legacy.

I've been wanting to play a Zabrak, but i"ve stayed away from it because I don't enjoy the Imperial skin colors and eyes and I don't like the Republic tattoos. They said at the guild summit that legacy would unlock cross faction options for character creation, and I just wanted to make sure this is the case? Can you, for instance, make an Imperial bounty hunter with Imperial tattoos, Republic eyes and Republic skin colors?

I have the Zabrak legacy species unlock, here is how it works.

At the character creation screen you can choose either an Imperial or Republic Zabrak as your race. For example, if you choose, say, a Sith Warrior, you will then pick either a Republic style Zabrak or Imperial style with all the normal things that go along with either the Republic or Imperial style of that race.

I too was hoping that it would be a big mix of all the Zabrak options so you could pick and choose from either side and make something truely unique but sadly it does not work that way. Hope that answers your question, sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted.

I have the Zabrak legacy species unlock, here is how it works.

At the character creation screen you can choose either an Imperial or Republic Zabrak as your race. For example, if you choose, say, a Sith Warrior, you will then pick either a Republic style Zabrak or Imperial style with all the normal things that go along with either the Republic or Imperial style of that race.

I too was hoping that it would be a big mix of all the Zabrak options so you could pick and choose from either side and make something truely unique but sadly it does not work that way. Hope that answers your question, sorry if it wasn't the answer you wanted.

Thank you so much for your time and your answer. Saved me some credits. A little disappointing, but I guess my BH will be a greenie now. Thanks for your time :)