Bugs Bugs and more Bugs

KalTorrak

To start with I'm an Imp Op, Open with a Hidden strike, now I'd say around 20 - 25% of the time something like this happens after.....

The person disappears, like completely, I cannot hit them, it says I am not in range.... now they either just appear a few meters away from me, where I run to, then start hitting them.... ok.... OR they appear BACK in the spot where it said they just were not... (where I stunned them) OR more recently only since 1.2 they sometimes disappear in to the ground (can just see their head or like they are walking / running) THEN appear somewhere else also, this is the ONLY game I've played that does this.... I get no lag in any other game (and swtor I'm running at around 40ms) so *** this is a game breaking mechanic for me, I cannot pvp like this for much longer.... (add to the AWFUL FPS issues STILL in WZ's and omg...) they REALLY need to get their **** together....

PS Some people asked me what rubber banding was, its where for example a ball carrier (or someone you are fighting) gets knocked off the edge or jumps off etc, then appears back up the top (sometimes you even see them flash really fast between the ground and the ledge also before they appear back up there)

That is called lag. It kind of affects pretty much every computer program known to man.

Like I said though, my computer specs are far and beyond Biowares min or even recommended requirements, sent them dxdiag etc etc , they cant see any problems (I actually worked for tech support in the past helping people update all their crap and get past computer / Internet issues so not stranger in this department) have all the latest updates with windows, vid card, the works.

Get no lag in any other game, no lag spikes on my latency bar, (I cant tell when there are cause **** just doesn't work, and this is not the case) and like I said I get it with NO other games, other people have reported the exact same thing.... I'm local to the server I'm on (EU on EU server, in Germany, solid ISP, some of the best Internet reliability wise in the world so I'm told) its just NOT lag.

I went and played back on WoW for a scroll of ressurection someone sent me, no issues there, BF3, no issues, call of duty, no issues, LoL and Eve, no issues, so yeah I doubt its lag.

Edited by KalTorrak

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.