Free Server Transfers for a Month, warning wall of text

Jmerrill

Our Gaming populations have been dropping too much and it's time to consolidate. I personally LOVE this game but seeing so many forum trolls raging is a little depressing. Stop giving them platforms to rage on. Combine Servers, Balance out PvP.

Even better, enable LFG Flashpoints and Ops. Wow is thriving because in 45-60 minutes you can log in un-guilded (just meet the minimum gear score) and join and complete a raid. The beauty about wow is you can play endgame whenever you want. I’m sure people will rage about LFG tool(queing) but to be honest if they don’t like it they don’t have to use it.

I'm on Helm of Garush, and although we have one of the healthier server populations we are all noticing a decrease, especially with pvp queue times. Cross server pvp queing would be amazing.

I keep seeing people raging I'm going to guild wars or Tera because they can’t have their cake exactly how they want it, but there isn’t a game out there that will provide that and they will just be raging on the next games forums also.

The funny thing is Tera and GW2 don’t even have raids and will have just as many game balance issues as this one where pvp is concerned.

Bioware I’m giving you homework to make your game a success:

(1) Give free server transfers for 1 month

(2) Enable cross server LFG for Flashpoints regular and heroic and Story Mode Ops

(3) Enable Cross server queing for Pvp

(4) Assign 16 people in your office one advanced class to solo duel each other in war hero gear. (Trying to keep sarcasm out of this) but if one of those guys completely annihilates all the other 12-16 advanced classes chances are there is a balancing issue that needs to be further research. The gaming community and almost rightfully so thinks the Dev’s may have a disconnect with the actual game play happening within the game.

(5) Whom ever developed SOA fight in EV, it’s shouldn’t of taken 4 months to fix that fight. I’m sorry but that’s a prime example of not listening to your player community. I know you guys say you look at every email but at times it just doesn’t feel that way.

I do want to add positive feedback also:

Whomever implemented legacy, PROMOTE that guy, it’s amazing for leveling alts and tying your story together, KUDO’s!! give him some milk and cookies.

Your story telling makes me love your game, Crafting is AWESOME and inventive, the only thing that hindering the player economy is the lack of players. If you take my advice on the top 5 suggestions, it will no longer will be a issue.

Love the new website design

i agree since im also from Helm of graush been noticing the slight decline i would enjoy an LFG but being in a sttrong and active alliance with two other guilds definately helps out. Server transfers would help with the low populated ones, but the fact is that Bioware opened way to many servers at launch and then increased the cap ammount of players on a given server to get rid of those dreaded Que times to even play the game, and the cap of players on a server is whats getting these servers into a decline since players in a low population quit due to the amount of players on the fleet at the peek hours. eventually they'll add the server transfer or merge some low populated servers together.

Server Mergers is the answer.

Cross server LFG is not.

The problem is far greater than not being able to do flashpoints. Cross Server LFG does nothing for:

Heroic 2's

Heroic 4's

Open World PvP

Operations

Guild Management / Guild Creation

I recently rerolled on The Fatman EC PvP. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to do a FP now. Never longer than 10 minutes to get a grp for Heroic 4's. Every planet thus far, has had 80+ on it.

Veela, my old server, I would go 4 days in a row without being able to ever get enough people to do Heroic 4's. I couldn't even complete the Jedi Prisoner - because I couldnt get 3 other people in their mid 30's to do Taral V. I had that quest for 2 weeks. Spammed the Fleet, and every level appropriate planet - could never get 4.

As long as they aren't like $50-$60 that's okay. I would like to transfer at least 2 characters if not more but that greatly depends on the price. They also have to make sure that everyone wont just transfer to fatman lol

Good luck on this post lasting a while, the mods like to close anything related to server population :(

Server Mergers is the answer.

Cross server LFG is not.

The problem is far greater than not being able to do flashpoints. Cross Server LFG does nothing for:

Heroic 2's

Heroic 4's

Open World PvP

Operations

Guild Management / Guild Creation

I recently rerolled on The Fatman EC PvP. I have never waited longer than 10 minutes to do a FP now. Never longer than 10 minutes to get a grp for Heroic 4's. Every planet thus far, has had 80+ on it.

Veela, my old server, I would go 4 days in a row without being able to ever get enough people to do Heroic 4's. I couldn't even complete the Jedi Prisoner - because I couldnt get 3 other people in their mid 30's to do Taral V. I had that quest for 2 weeks. Spammed the Fleet, and every level appropriate planet - could never get 4.

I can inderstand some of your points, but doen't it feel like Heroic's and regular flashpoints are overall skipped and ignored?

I've always skipped them because it feels so daunting to to get a 4 man group together. Seems like PvP is the only viable activity. Cross server LFG for regular/Heroic FP and Story Mode Ops, would open open so much more to do in the game.

One quick, temporary fix would be to introduce planet-spanning level range chat channels. I can imagine that not everyone is standing around in the fleet LFG. Some people are actually questing on planets. Traveling to all of those planets just to find a groupmate is a massive timesink.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.