Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Website - Hidden submenus

VegaPhone

The new look is nice and refreshing. There are several things I like about it but...

Why haven't you taken all your hidden sub-menus from your main menus and made it obvious.

I have been on your website for years and i can navigate around it... but, where aren't the classes? planets? companion info? timeline? screen shots? Video's? all hidden in other menus.

Let us see the main menu and sub menu.

That will make your website a lot more user friendly.

I can agree with this. I liked the expanding menus at the top. Made it easy to navigate to sub-areas like the trailers page. I don't see a Media thing at the top at a glance at all, much less sub-pages. I found all the class menus and stuff in the Holonet area, but I'll have to dig more to find other stuff. The digging is more time-consuming than the hover and click at the top menus before. Maybe those could be re-implemented for ease?

*edit*

And where is the old Planets area? It's not in the Holonet. I liked those pages for a quick lore dump, and pretty pictures to show people. I can't tell if those pages still exist under hidden areas, or were removed.

Edited by GonzyHalcyon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.