Attack the fleet

TuF_WOLVERINE

Hey why don't we get some ships together and attack the Fleet :D put some players on the guns. Epic space combat.. dieing for some space missions in which I can actually have a friend take the gunner position in my aluminum falcon. :p Edited by TuF_WOLVERINE

that would never happen.

It would hurt players' that aren't interested in that crappy pvp (i am assuming pvp), its what makes wow so annoying when players attack the others' city, they kill the AH NPCs and low level zones Quest npcs, it just ruins the fun for me, so i really, REALLY hope that they don't allow pvp raids like that.

Sure if its a special instanced area specifically for pvp raiding, but not if it ruins pve'ers experiences.

the PVE'ers should be safe inside the Fleet.. but can hear the news, and rattling of being attacked. Encourage people to man guns or hop into fighters. I think its possible to impliment without harrassing everyone. could even set some sort of time.. so I can only happen few days a month or something... Im just saying we have warzones... but not a space warzone... perhaps a different orbital station dedicated to space based warzone.