Rakghoul plague event..

VyperStars

So I keep seeing people have gotten 8/9 ...

I've done 7 out of 9. I've killed all 3 world bosses and have done all the dailies I could find.

So can anyone point me to the direction of where it explains to get the 8th codex entry I seem to be missing.

I'm Imperial. I've infected 10 people and got the vaccines from that. I've done the Wreck of Stardream. The blood sample to save the Sand people. Also the Escape pods which was obtained near the Wreck of Stardream.

Any help would be appreciated so I can figure out what I'm missing.

Thank you.

Two possibilities. There's a second area quest over in the east - Outbreak, near where blood sample ends up. There's also a second quest in the wreck zone - security keys from infected officers, that lead to a few other clickies, and eventually an infected captain to summon and kill.

Hi there,

I guess you haven't got Rakghoul Pandemic: 5 - Origins of the Outbreak

Here's a short guide I compiled on my guild's forum:

(if you're imperial, I guess it's going to be similar, this sequence is republic though)

In ten minutes of getting the first buff:

- First buff: screens at spaceport in anchorhead ("informed")

- Second buff: North of the spaceport, you find an escape pod in a wall, near containment officers. Right click it, you get a buff called "attacked".

- Third buff: go to the medical crate east of the cantina. You should now get a new buff, "on the trail". You can now go to west of the anchorhead speeder to pick up this mission.

Coordinates for mission pieces you need to scan:

Parts :

Dune Sea :

-1393, -484

-2420, -750

-2031, -1891

Southern Jundland :

1800, 600

1095, 725

309, 264

1093, -411

-502, -328

Nothern Jundland :

745, -2545

760, -915

1192, -1269

-595, -1443

Note: killing the three worldbosses should've given the ninth codex entry. Please open a ticket on this issue!

Best of luck!

Edited by Sparxysparx

Two possibilities. There's a second area quest over in the east - Outbreak, near where blood sample ends up. There's also a second quest in the wreck zone - security keys from infected officers, that lead to a few other clickies, and eventually an infected captain to summon and kill.

I've done the Security keys and killed the security officer..

But I'm unsure about Outbreak.. Is that where the sand people are? I've done all the quests I could find there. Including kill the SandPeople Leader and check out his Murals.

I am curious if I have to do the Dark Side choice and spread the plague as well as heal the plague.

Hi there,

I guess you haven't got Rakghoul Pandemic: 5 - Origins of the Outbreak

Here's a short guide I compiled on my guild's forum:

(if you're imperial, I guess it's going to be similar, this sequence is republic though)

In ten minutes of getting the first buff:

- First buff: screens at spaceport in anchorhead ("informed")

- Second buff: North of the spaceport, you find an escape pod in a wall, near containment officers. Right click it, you get a buff called "attacked".

- Third buff: go to the medical crate east of the cantina. You should now get a new buff, "on the trail". You can now go to west of the anchorhead speeder to pick up this mission.

Coordinates for mission pieces you need to scan:

Parts :

Dune Sea :

-1393, -484

-2420, -750

-2031, -1891

Southern Jundland :

1800, 600

1095, 725

309, 264

1093, -411

-502, -328

Nothern Jundland :

745, -2545

760, -915

1192, -1269

-595, -1443

Note: killing the three worldbosses should've given the ninth codex entry. Please open a ticket on this issue!

Best of luck!

Thanks I'll have to do the Imperial version of this. The origin of the outbreak.. Then I possibly think I'll be glitched on the 8/9 like everyone else.. Thank

Just to figure out how to do this with imperial now.