Leveling sent spec post 1.2

Scureded

the mobs seem to die too fast for my dots to reaaaally make a differnece...again, SEEMS. i would think combat or focus would be better suited for fast lvling. i would think focus might be best for lvling for the insta crit massive aoe hits to crush mobs? anyone?

Watchmen is the best for everything still.

I have to agree that Watchman is probably still the premier spec. I don't think any of the changes to the Sentinel trees made too big of a splash. And actually, having the extra focus generation on Force Leap moved INTO the Watchman spec, I feel, has only made the spec better.

I regret the loss of reduced cooldown on Force Sweep and Cyclone Slash, but overall it still appears to be the best for leveling. However, as before, I think it's still probably the most difficult/involved of the three specs to play and master.

II don't think any of the changes to the Sentinel trees made too big of a splash.

I disagree due to zephyrian slash and swelling winds.

I'd say mainly focus with 3 points into focused slash by level 12 is the best leveling spec early on until you have more points to make watchman work better. Having 15% crit chance on slash, crits refunding focus, zen: shii-cho and a 20% damage buff on force sweep by 21 makes for powerful aoe, and a spec so focus effecient early on that you will be spamming slash far more than strike. Slash critting 15% more often and crits being free of cost (or even granting 3 focus if slash crits with zen) is very powerful that early. Btw, if either the main hand or offhand slash crits, you will get focus back.

Edited by wtfimblue