Which Green-Black Crystal Should I Buy?

pachendale

Title says it all, I'm wondering what everyone thinks I should buy. I'm a mauauder so I'll be buying 2 of them. They're just being used for pvp so I'm wondering if I should buy 2x expertise now that DR is changed on it. Suggestions are helpful, thanks.

i suggest you go learn what stats actually do and base your decision from a position of intelligence instead of community ignorance.
you mean, like... post stuff on forums and get info on what's most useful for that spec?

you mean, like... post stuff on forums and get info on what's most useful for that spec?

I think he ment to look at his Character sheet and determine what he needs based on his current stats.

Is he is not level 50 then +Expertise is useless. So based on the info he has given no one can give him a proper answer.

Edited by SHIronman

I suspect he means like "post in the Marauder class thread asking about stats instead of the General threads asking about lightsaber crystals."

The correct answer to the question is Class and Spec dependent. It also requires the information provided that he's mostly PvPing and it would benefit from a general idea what his gear is like now so that there's some chance of evaluating whether he need the Expertise or some Endurance.