primary weapon

FHAKrip

what main hand weapon do you use and what is your primary weapon damage

me: BM geared with BM weapons 717-946

the reason I ask is that I seem to not do the damage i should. Reading through the forums people are talking about some huge numbers on crits and feel that they are very viable in wz's. I just spent an hour using the combat target dummy and never once got to even half the damage hits these people are saying. Just wondering if my char is glitched

yes in a wz I use relics and adrenals --- I was asking what your primary weapon min max is to see if that is my problem. Your suggestions are welcome but the info I wanted will help me eliminate my damage stats as a possible problem

It's not your stats. i'm 709 - 938 (self buff only with my adrenal) and have hit for over 7k (in PVP). I'm at 20.30% damage boost from expertise. I use an orange weapon with augment slot.

EDIT: 717-946 buffed in WZ.

Edited by Blakenfest

hmmm --- something just doesn't feel right --- I hit in the 1300's and crit at 2300's . I used to crit with powershot and tracer in the 4k range now I have trouble getting a 2.5k medal. I guess I just don't have a play style or skill level that is going to allow me to succeed in this new 1.2